Bike Ride Down Vail Pass
Prepare yourself for an unforgettable experience your entire family will enjoy!
- Best time to travel: Any day June – mid-October, subject to availability
- Activity Level: Leisurely – Relaxed riding pace – great for all abilities
- Duration: Day tour
- Riding distance – 14 mi downhill (22km)
- 48 hour advance notice suggested
- $60 USD per person (includes bike rental)
- Tag-a-long or Weehoo rental available for $45 USD
- Shuttle ride to the top of Vail Pass
- Bike rental, lock, helmet
- Pickup in Frisco following your ride (upon request)
What’s Not Included
What to Expect
- Tour departure time for Vail Pass: 10:00am or 1:00pm
- Pickup service in Frisco: 2:30pm, 4:00pm
- Operates rain or shine!
- Riding Pace – Yours! At Your Pace wouldn’t have it any other way. Great for all abilities
- Riding distance – 14 mi (22km), downhill
Contact us now to reserve your space!
Please follow and like us:
Get ready for a full-day adventure your friends and family will enjoy as you bike down Vail Pass! Marvel at spectacular views from the top of Vail Pass, then cruise downhill on the only Colorado mountain pass with a paved bike path the entire distance! This easy 14-mile ride is downhill all the way – a terrific adventure for all ages and abilities!
- 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Pick-up service in Frisco upon request at no additional charge: 2:30pm and 4:00pm, or you can cycle back to Breckenridge
Run through Alpine Sports on a special use permit from the Forestry Service.
Have additional questions? Contact our Colorado bike tour expert at 970-776-0181. Or, contact us via email.
Bikes for this tour, including helmet and lock (included in tour price):