Whether they’ve been naughty or nice, you’re sure to find just the right holiday gift for your favorite cyclist. Check out our staff suggestions for a list of their recommended “Made in Colorado cycling gifts.
1. Star Spangled 24oz Water Bottle by Polar Bottle. This bottle screams “Made in America!” Polar Bottle has been assembling and shipping water bottles out of their Boulder, Colorado location since 1994. Polar Bottle water bottles feature insulating layers, keeping liquids cool twice as long as other water bottles. Designed to fit standard water bottle cages, this cool bottle has a removable carrying strap. BPA and Phthalate-free. $11.99 Buy here.
2. Neurotoxin 3.0 sunglasses by OpticNerve. For the stylish cyclist in you. These lightweight, stylish and triple injected molded premium shades have been tested by the best athletes arounMaximum adjustability, enhanced durability, and vents to prevent fogging make these signature sunglasses über popular. Comes with three interchangeable lenses to pair with bright sun, cloudy or night conditions. $89 Buy here.
3. Left Hand Brewing Company Good Juju Cycling Jersey. Who isn’t looking to ride with some good juju? Whether you’ve been naughty or nice, this cycling jersey goes great with bikes and brews! Left Hand Brewery, one of Colorado’s premier micro breweries, joined forced with powerhouse jersey manufacturer PrimalWear to create the Good Juju Jersey. The inspiration? Left Hand Brewery’s Good Juju Ale, described as “Fresh ginger kisses the lithe malty body, copulating with the hop in this pale ale ancestor.” Yes, please! $65 Buy here.
4. Naked Party Animal Cycling Socks by Save Our Soles (SOS). Ok, mind out of the gutter. Not THAT kind of naked partying! These party animal socks are naked height, meaning they don’t show above the shoe. These fun, colorful socks are made of Coolmax, which controls moisture from the foot. Westminster Colorado-based SOS has a mission: to provide the best qualify performance socks on the market. Period. We think they’re onto something. $10.95 Buy here.
5. Skratch Labs Feed Zone Portables Cookbook. Does the thought of processed bars and gels want to make you run out to the nearest store and load up? Or throw up? Skratch Labs Feed Zone Portables Cookbook serves up 75 all new and all portable recipes for the active person. Simple, delicious and easy to make, these recipes feature nutritious ingredients that will nourish your body and your passion for cooking! $24.95 Buy here.
6. Primal Bike MS Short Finger Gloves. Primal has teamed up with Bike MS to design and promote the Bike MS Short Finger gloves. Primal Gloves sport neoprene wrist and palm padding that contour to the shapes of your hands. Bike MS is a series of cycling events that raise money for multiple sclerosis research. Primal Wear will donate 15% of all Bike MS apparel purchases to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. To find an MS ride near you, visit www.bikems.org $25 Buy here.
7. Pakems Footwear. Nothing feels better to your tootsies after a long day of cycling than Pakems. Pakems are a lightweight, easily packable shoe that provides superior comfort and great traction for your après-cycling adventures. The small footprint allows you to travel lightly. Prices vary by design. Buy here.
8. At Your Pace Freestyle Cycling Adventures Bicycle Tour!
There’s no better gift to give than one that allows you to spend your time with friends or family, create memories of a lifetime, and fuel your body, mind and spirit. Take your family on the Colorado Rocky Mountain Adventure Self-guided Bike tour. Visit with the locals, see some wildlife, and enjoy numerous festivals plus great cycling. Plan a girlfriend getaway weekend to Colorado Wine Country, drink inspiring wines and cycle past orchards and vineyards plump with fruit. No matter the tour, you’ll experience a Colorado bicycle vacation you won’t forget!
Contact us for more information on self-guided cycling tours by calling 970-776-0181.